Host of the Gun Dog It Yourself podcast, Nick Adair, joins the show to recap his hunting season and share a few things he’s learned about bird dogs over the years.
- The benefits of oatmeal cream pies in the grouse woods
- A grouse hunting trip to Maine
- Food, cover, water for upland birds
- “Tracking” versus “true” dogs
- Nick A’s next dog…big reveal
Tune in to this episode of the Birdshot Podcast for a conversation on bird dogs, traveling upland hunting and the Gun Dog It Yourself podcast with Nick Adair.
Listen | Gun Dog It Yourself
Learn More | gundogityourself.com
Become a Patreon Support | patreon.com/birdshot
Follow us | @birdshot.podcast
The Birdshot Podcast is Presented By: onX Hunt, Upland Institute, Eukanuba Sporting Dog and Upland Gun Company
Join the discussion